duminică, 28 aprilie 2013

These are the days of our lives

4:

Here take my hand and wipe those tears from your eyes
Can I talk to you?
There's no need to worry, boy if you call on me I'll come in a hurry
Stay strong, press on for me
Can I talk to you?


Another rebel runs against the grain, a loner is born
He is lost so consumed
He is someone just like you who's lost to find the truth
From afar he cries out as he dares to walk the fallout on his own
He walks the line alone, he is so faitless
Left behind he's walking burning still he tries
To unearth the meaning to this life, disconnected still he fights for truth alone


I am not alone, I live with memories, regret is my home
I watch the rising sun I hope I find some peace today
Awake to the fact there's no going back to this world in which I was living
I'm searching for something but found less than nothing
Endless days have taken, taken what made me free
Left the past unspoken


The time is here again, prepare to be apart and it drives you crazy
Should I stumble or fall and pick up the pieces?
Shuld it all come crashing down around me?


Chemistry was crazy from the get-go, we didn't build nothing overnight
Fellas tell your lady she's the one


For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals
Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination
We learn to talk
There's a silence surrounding me, I can't seem to think straight
I'll sit in the corner, no one can bother me
I feel like I'm drowning, I'm feeling weak now
But I can't show my weakness, I sometimes wonder
Where do we go from here?


I wan't to be still, I wan't to walk into your grave
Where I can shelter in peace until all our cares have blown away
I learn as I go to float far away into silence
Where will we go when we get old, when the bustle and the noise get too frightning?
Will you walk into the grave with me, will you leave this empty world soft and wistfull?
To sink into the dark earth and never reapper would be blissful
Drift away into nothing at all

I have to go before morning grows too old now
The second star from the right is the one I use as my guiding light


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu