joi, 5 aprilie 2012

# 10

Bullet For My Valentine - Your Betrayal
Avand in vedere ca piesa asta mai nou ma trezeste dimineata, iar saptamana asta m-a tradat de 2 ori -"Your Betrayal". O piesa metalcore, compusa de Matt Tuck, vocalistul trupei si lansata ca prim single in U.S. de pe cel de-al treilea album semnat Bullet For My Valentine, "Fever" din 2010. Inceputul piesei este cel care zdrobeste tot; riff-urile chitarilor acompaniaza si dubleaza cu succes bataia de la tobe, iar in plus de asta bridge-ul din ultima treime a piesei este genial. O structura muzicala tot mai prezenta pe al doilea si respectiv cel de-al treilea album BFMV. Piesa are parte de un clip simplu, cu baietii cantand intr-un prim plan si cu niste fete si ceva foc in plan secundar. Pretty simple and cool. Piesa a avut parte de o promovare mai aparte aparand si pe coloana sonora de prezentare intr-o reclama a filmului "Salt". Din nou Angelina Jolie; pam pam!
Am I going insane (insane) My blood is boiling inside of my veins An evil feeling it ticks (it ticks) My body shaking there’s no turning back Don't take your eyes off the trigger I’m not to blame if your world turns to black as your eyes start to blister There's just no hope for our final embrace So here we are, I’m in your head I’m in your heart!!! You were told to run away soak the place and light the flame Pay the price for your betrayal Your betrayal, Your Betrayal!! I was told to stay away Those two words I can’t obey Pay the price for your betrayal Your betrayal, Your Betrayal!! Is it my turn to die? My heart is pounding as I say goodbye So now I dance in the flames I love you crying and screaming my name You said that we’d be forever How could you kill me and lie to my face Now that we can’t be together There’s just no hope for our final embrace So here we are, I’m in your head I’m in your heart!!! You were told to run away Soak the place and light the flame Pay the price for your betrayal Your betrayal, Your Betrayal!! I was told to stay away Those two words I can’t obey Pay the price for your betrayal Your betrayal, Your Betrayal!! GO!!! So here we are (so here we are, I’m in your head (I’m in your head) I’m in your heart!!! You were told to run away soak the place and light the flame Pay the price for your betrayal Your betrayal, Your Betrayal!! I was told to stay away Those two words I can’t obey Pay the price for your betrayal Your betrayal!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu